We all have to rush through our door in the morning so that we don’t miss the bus or don’t be late for our workplace. And meanwhile, we sometimes forget our morning tea since we don’t have time to make it properly or think we can work it out with an instant coffee on the go.
But the instant coffee can hardly make up for our homemade tea. Or sometimes we come home being thirsty for a refreshing chilled tea but can’t wait until the tea will get cold in the refrigerator. Well, the solution to all our problems is an “iced tea maker”.
Table of Contents
- The advantage of having an iced tea maker:
- How to use iced tea maker:
- Mr. Coffee iced tea maker instructions:
- Mr. Iced tea maker recipes:
- Final words:
The advantage of having an iced tea maker:
We are always busy adjusting to our modern and fast going world. So you want everything to be done in seconds. Who has time to make a proper traditional tea nowadays? And this is where the iced tea maker comes handy for us.
The main benefit of an iced tea maker is you don’t have to constantly pay attention to the process.
You can set the timer and the machine will stop when it is done brewing the tea for you. You can also add the ice cubes to make the tea chilled without wasting the time you will need to cool it through the refrigerator. So you can say an iced tea maker will save you some extra couple of minutes in the morning while you are rushing to the door and still can have your morning tea. And this is why an iced tea maker is at the top kitchen equipment list of everyone in this modern era.
There are basically 10 parts in your Mr. iced tea maker you need to use while making the ice tea. So having a good idea about these parts will come in handy.
- Water reservoir lid;
- Water reservoir;
- Removable tea brew basket;
- Rotating shower head;
- Adjustable tea steeping control;
- Pitcher lid;
- 3-Quart pitcher;
- Water level marking;
- On/off button and indicator light;
- Ice level marking.
How to use iced tea maker:
You need just a few ingredients to make the delicious iced tea.
- Tea bags or tea leaves;
- Ice cube;
- Coffee filter.
To make the perfect iced tea in the Mr. Tea maker you need to follow some simple steps.
- Fill the pitcher’s water reservoir with water. There are 3 marks on the pitcher 1, 2 and 3 quarter and hence the name 3-quart pitcher.
- Place a filter coffee or tea filter on the brewing basket and add the tea bag or tea leaves in the filter. Adjust the tea amount as per your liking.
- Now place the brewing basket on top of the water reservoir and place the reservoir lid. Make sure that the steeping dial is on the ‘closed’ position.
- Now it’s time to add the ice cube in the pitcher. Follow the level indication on the pitcher for the ice. Close the lid now.
- Place the pitcher in the place under the machine. Leave the spout lid open.
- Now switch on the tea maker and let the tea brew. When the brewing is done, just simply press the steeping dial to open the lid and remove the brew basket.
- You are all done. Don’t forget to unplug the tea maker. You can keep the tea if you want it to be colder as long as you want.
Mr. Coffee iced tea maker instructions:
If you want to use your Mr. iced tea maker to its full potential and make the perfect iced tea, then you need to follow some instruction while operating the iced tea maker.
Instructions for using the Mr. Tea maker:
- You can adjust the steeping control to make a full-flavor tea as per your liking.
- Always keep an on the water window to fill it with the recommended amount of water.
- It is recommended to use water which is filtered by removing 97% chlorine from it. This will give you the flavor you are looking for.
- Always unplug the Mr. Tea maker after the brewing cycle is done.
- Never plug the tea maker without filling it with water. Place the pitcher in the right and close the lid. Then you can plug the tea maker otherwise you can get injured by the steam.
Instructions for Cleaning:
- Fast remove the brew basket by removing the rotating shower cap.
- Use mild dishwasher and water solution to clean the basket, pitcher and the lid. Let them air dry completely before using them again. Don’t leave these parts in the sink for a long time. Clean them as early as possible.
Mr. Iced tea maker recipes:
Since you already have a Mr. iced tea maker, then why make only the regular iced tea? You will be surprised seeing how many different types of tea you can make with your Mr. iced tea maker. Here are some mouth-watering recipes for you which you can do at home with your Mr. iced tea maker.
All you will need for this recipe is:
- Tea bag or loose tea;
- Ice cube;
- Ice cream or flavored sherbet.
Brew the tea in the Mr. iced tea maker as you are instructed before. When the tea is done, take it out and pour into a blender. Add 1-2 scoop of ice cream and some ice cube if you want in the blender and give it a good mix. Serve it with freshly sliced fruits.
This one is a refreshing recipe with a taste of fruit essence in it. Ingredients you will need:
- Tea bags;
- Pineapple juice, chilled;
- Coconut cream;
- Ice cube.
Brew the tea in your Mr. iced tea maker. Take the tea out and pour it in the blender. Add the pineapple juice, coconut cream, and ice cubes to it and blend the mixture well. Pour into the glass and top with some pineapple slice. Enjoy this healthy Caribbean tea to your heart’s content.
Won’t it be more effective if you can make coffee in your tea maker? Yes, you can make coffee in your Mr. iced tea maker. The ingredients you will be required:
- Liquid Milk;
- Cocoa powder.
Brew the coffee as you will brew the tea. Then pour the coffee into the mug and add cocoa powder, milk and sugar to it. Give it a good mix. Your mocha coffee is done.
Iced tea latte:
This one is another favorite of many of us. You will be required:
- Chilled milk;
- Tea bags or loose tea;
- Ice cubes.
Adjust the steeping control of the Mr. iced tea maker and brew the tea to the full-flavor. Take it out and pour it into the mug. Start to add some chilled milk until you get the taste to your liking. Now top with some ice cubes.
Citrus Iced tea:
You can adjust this recipe to your choice of fruits. You can choose from lemon, orange or any other citrus fruit of your choice.
- Citrus fruit juice (any of your choice);
- Tea bags;
- Ice cube.
Brew the coffee to grey in your Mr. iced tea maker. After pouring it into the mug, add the fruit juice little by little and keep mixing until you find your desired taste. Finally, add some ice cube and enjoy the fruity tea.
Making the perfect iced tea requires only a few ingredients and Mr. iced tea maker. Follow the instruction and brew the delicious iced tea to satisfy your heart.